Are you as excited by revenue numbers as you are about the customer experience? Do you shop online and find yourself critiquing a website’s navigation while obsessively following the latest in e-commerce technology? Do you geek out on email marketing metrics and website analytics? Are you driven by the thrill of a sale? Are you a unicorn? Then we want to hear from you!
Here are the must-haves in this role:
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce, website design/functionality and sales
- Curiosity and ability to think and strategize independently (we cannot stress this enough!)
- Proactive, competitive drive
- Attention to detail
- Project management prowess
- Flexibility and positive attitude
- Willing and able to wear many hats
- Prospecting and networking skills
We are currently in the process of migrating from Magento to BigCommerce so it will be all hands-on deck while we complete the transition. In this role you will work closely with operations, marketing, and sales. You will be responsible for overseeing our website(s) and their optimization, and for driving B2B sales and following up with leads. Once the world gets back to some sort of normalcy there will be light travel required to conferences and tradeshows.
- Research leads brought in from e-commerce sites, and potential opportunities
- Full cycle custom order facilitation including: Product selection based on client requirements, presentations, ordering selected products, facilitating decoration per client guidelines, proof of order presented for client approval, ordering, shipping and delivering client orders on time for customer event
- Work closely with our clients, as well as our vendors, to coordinate such custom orders
- Establish costs with vendors and price quoting with our customers
- Maintain and execute the website content, imagery and selection
- Analyzing site and critical KPI’s and recommend ways to improve engagement and conversion
- Perform QA on sites regularly to identify any product, inventory, or purchase barriers
- Continuously improve site content, meta data, and information that drives the best UX
- Drive and report internally on program sales
- Learn & manage back-end e-commerce systems
- Continual A/B testing to optimize site performance and conversion
- Effectively communicate updates and resolve project issues and escalations by presenting solutions and acknowledging roadblocks
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graphic design degree, marketing or equivalent work experience required
- 1-2 years related work experience
- Experience with BigCommerce a plus!
- Experience in customer service, retail and/or promotional products industry helpful
- Strong analytical skills, experience with Google Analytics
- Strong verbal, visual, written communication and editing skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines with attention to details
- Proven track record of learning and mastering new systems & technologies
- Competitive salary + bonuses and incentives
- Excellent insurance (health, dental, vision)
- Paid time off, including sick, vacation, and holiday pay
- Monthly paid day to volunteer for a non-profit organization that matters to you
This is a remote position.
Please send your resume and salary requirements for consideration to email@example.com.
About Hello Promo
Our vision is to make a positive impact by working with brands to create custom promotional products that inspire joy. Founded in 2014 we are a woman owned and operated business. We are part of 1% For the Planet; giving back to our customers, employees, communities, and planet is very important to us.